I am grateful for my recent trip to Greece. I have several gorgeous properties I would like to feature starting with Canaves Oia Suites in Santorini.
|Located on the northwest tip of Santorini, Greece the picturesque village of Oia Santorini, offers guests a majestic view of the Caldera. It truly is a fairytale atmosphere with iconic vibes. We honestly didn’t even need to leave the resort.|
A few highlights include:
• The beautiful location on a Cliffside above the Aegean Sea, with a view of the Caldera
• The accommodations of this luxury hotel in Oia and the spacious suites
• Exceptional luxury hotel services and elegant atmosphere
• Gourmet a la carte restaurant
• Fine wedding planning services
• Private motor yacht for cruising the Aegean and the Greek Islands
• Elevator (there are a lot of steps when stay on the Caldera!)
Canaves Oia Suites is one of the most picturesque hotels on the island, with its traditional Cycladic architecture and its quaint alleyways, promising guests unforgettable memories.
|Luxury Accommodation in SantoriniThe view of the Caldera is breathtaking and the service provided is bound to satisfy even the most demanding guest. VIP amenities and modern comforts are offered in all suite types.|
All guests of Canaves Oia Suites are welcomed with a refreshing complimentary drink as well as Santorinian wine and fruits in the room upon arrival.
If you book through a Virtuoso affiliated advisor (that’s me!) I may also able to secure you additional perks such as:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily American Champagne Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom, served A La Carte or via Room Service
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Best of the Best
Canaves Oia Suites are regarded to be among the best accommodations on Santorini. Choose one of the 24 expansive suites or the incredible villa and take in dramatic caldera views from your private veranda. All suites also feature exterior plunge or swimming pools and accommodate three to five guests, making them ideal for a getaway with friends – or a destination wedding. The hotel offers excursions aboard its private yacht, and you can even spend an unforgettable night in the middle of the sparkling Aegean Sea. It’s hard to imagine a more romantic setting.
One of the many highlights of the hotel is their award-winning restaurant Petra, one of my future blogs will contain more details.