We recently booked 3 generations on an awe-inspiring celebration trip to France and Italy. They will be celebrating a graduation, anniversary and milestone birthdays! This will be the first trip for several of the family members to Europe. They will arrive with a VIP Meet & Greet at the airport for a trip filled with private and exclusive tours, 5-Star hotels and private transfers. Their memories will be sealed in their hearts and through a professional photoshoot near the Eiffel Tower.
Arrive in Paris. VIP Meet & Greet at the top of the jet bridge Fast Track through Immigration. Baggage porters are pre-arranged to collect luggage and transfer to their chauffeured Mercedes for a private transfer to their hotel.
PARIS, FRANCE: 4-Nights at the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal
Set in the heart of Paris’ Right Bank just steps from the Louvre, Grand Hotel du Palais Royal has the city’s only guest rooms with a direct peek into the Palais-Royal gardens. The 59 elegantly understated rooms feel more like chic Parisian residences, adorned with all the mod cons and snazzy touches like Diptyque. The hotel gives a nod to its leafy neighbor with displays of fresh flowers and an exotic pine tree in the lobby, as well as an outdoor terrace. Ample newspapers and art books invite you to take a cushy seat and linger; there’s a hammam in the wellness area.
Private Tours In Paris include:
- Biking the Hidden Trails of Paris—the perfect way to beat jet lag on arrival day.
- La Galerie Dior—A private guide and Dior Team Member will embark the family on a historical journey of fashion.
- Exclusive Louvre Access—A VIP tour of the Louvre by entering through the pyramid, an entrance typically closed to the public and then be shown around by one of their most senior curators. See backstage of the auditorium, take a private tour to the exhibition rooms, and exit through a private space.
- Dining on the Seine—A 5-course champagne, wine, and food pairing.
- St. Germain Food Tour—A private walking food tour between medieval streets and the massive Hausmanian housing as they experience French delicacies and realize how the locals live in this part of Paris.
- Family Photoshoot—A private photoshoot with a local Parisian.
- Eiffel Tower Tour with Private Guide—Priority access and fast track. Access the first two levels before heading to the top to admire the spectacular views.
Hotel de la Ville: A Rocco Forte Hotel
ROME, ITALY: 3-Nights at Hotel de La Ville a Rocco Forte Hotel
‘A lively 18th-century palazzo in a peerless position, atop Spanish Steps, Hotel de la Ville both embodies and overlooks life in the Eternal City’. The confluence of classical Roman romance and contemporary cool, sweeping city views, buzzing drinking and dining spots and fresh, zestful design make for Rome’s most exciting new arrival. Fall for its enchanting courtyard, exquisite food from Fulvio Pierangelini, effervescent rooftop bar, street-side bistro and Sicilian-inspired spa.
Private Tours In Rome include:
- Rome Orientation Golf Cart Tour with Colosseum—A golf cart bespoke tour of the city tailored to your preferences followed by a tour within the Colosseum.
- Twilight Trastevere Food Tour—Explore the photogenic neighborhood like no other while stopping along the way to enjoy sumptuous Italian food and wine.
- Vatican & Sistine Chapel—Their guide meets them at their hotel before they embark on the tour.
- Pizza & Gelato Cooking Class—Become a real Italian pizza maker, or “pizzaiolo” as well as learn the art of creating homemade gelato.
Transfer from Rome to the Amalfi Coast in a Chauffeured Mercedes with a stop at a winery in Vesuvio. They will taste the Lacryma Christi DOC, a wine produced from local grapes of the Vesuvius already known at the time of Romans and whose name literally means ‘tears of Christ’ (legend has it that this vine was born thanks to the tears of Jesus). In this famous winery, they will visit vineyards and have lunch with food specialties of the Campania region before you continue your journey to Amalfi.
Caruso, a Belmond Hotel
AMALFI COAST, ITALY: 5-Nights at Caruso, a Belmond Hotel
Perched on a cliff edge 1,000 feet above sea level, this heavenly retreat is your private balcony overlooking the Amalfi coast. The restored 11th-Century palace, set at Ravello’s highest point, is renowned for its immaculate gardens filled with fragrant roses and lemon trees and its rich interiors brimming with original frescoes, vaulted ceilings and antiques.
Private Tours In Rome include:
- Capri Getaway Private Yacht—They will discover the stunning beauty of the Amalfi Coast the only true way…on a private 43/50ft Motor Yacht. Stop and drop anchor where they desire and dive directly from the boat into Capri’s crystal-clear grottoes and island inlets.
Experience the many Belmond activities and excursions:
- Secluded Beach—Get whisked away to the harbor and sail to a secluded paradise on a pristine shore where sun loungers, parasols, towels, and beachside service await.
- Affinity Pool—Relax at the hotel affinity pool overlooking the crystal blue waters.
- Boat Cruise—Explore the picturesque coastline aboard a charming wooden boat on a complimentary round-trip towards Positano.
- Courtesy Shuttle—Board the shuttle to visit the enchanting town of Amalfi.
- Kayak, Hike and more…
Preferred Partner Perks & Ammenties
If that isn’t enough…they will also enjoy the perks and ammenities of booking through our preferred partners–Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Rocco Forte and Belmond. Benefits that can be secured by booking through King Travel Design.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two guests per room
- $100 US equivalent/Euro 90 Food & Beverage credit*
- Early check-in/Late check-out, subject to availability